What will you have in product ?
Quantity of seeds : 100 (Approx).
Note* :- Stevia has less germination.
Time to germinate: around 20days
Why to have Stevia in your home ?
Stevia, (Stevia rebaudiana), also called sweet leaf, grown for its sweet-tasting leaves.
Using this herbal plant leaves of stevia do not affect the glucose level in blood as per wikipedia.
The another advantage of this herbal plant is that it has no calories, fuel up the digestive system and prevent tooth decay.
The leaves generated from this herbal seeds can be used fresh or dried to make beverages or desserts sweet.
Stevia plant leaves containing stevioside and rebaudioside A, are more than 30 to 150times sweeter than table sugar.
Procedure to sow Stevia Seeds:
Note*:- Best time to sow Stevia seeds is February-March.
- Sowing temperature for stevia seeds should be 25°C - 30°C
- Mix rich soil is best with organic manure.
- Sow the stevia seeds about a 1/4" deep. Note that don't burry then at more depth which will cause less or no germination of the seeds.
- Place the seeds in warm place and keep moist.
- This herbal plant needs full sunlight to partial sunlight of atleast 6 hours.
- Provide medium watering. When the soil seems to be dry. But keep the soil always moist but not sogyy.
- Provision of cover over the sown. stevia seeds leads to fast germination and after the germination of seeds remove the cover.
Plants are growing, good result
Thank you for quality seeds like said only 50% of seeds will germinate
seeds were of good quality and they germinated within 15 days, I was in doubt before purchasing, thanks for quality seeds
Known for being notorious in germination, it was a pleasant surprise to see these germinating in a week of sowing them. Although, I see the growth is really slow, germination is quite fast.
Good germination rate.
Country of origin ?
What is the Shipping Cost ?
Your products are shipped based on option selected at the time of Checkout.
1. India Post Shipping = ₹37/-
2. Private Courier Shipping =₹67/-