Red Capsicum Seed- Hybrid
Red Capsicum Seed- Hybrid
What will you Have In The Product of Red Capsicum Plant Hybrid Seed?
Seed quantity- 20.
Facts about capsicum plant:
This capsicum plant is also can be grown in a big pot size like other plants all that grows in your terrace Gardening.Different names it carries are bell pepper, sweet pepper.Fruit of capsicum plant are edible either in raw or cooked form.Paprika which is a dry powdered form of capsicum can be stored as other other chilli poweder for using in other foods item while cooking.As like other healthy edible vegetable there are many health benefit of capsicum also. Since they contain Vitamin C and other useful antioxidant they are proved to be a Rich healthy diets.
Why To Have Capsicum Plant in your diet?
How to care skin? This is very big problem for anyone so one of the best solution related to this qustion is having good diet but what to keep in your diet? Having capsicum plant fuits in your regular diet will also help to keep your skin clear from pimples like problem.
Presence of Vitamin A in capsicum helps to prevent many eye diseases.
Also eating capsicum containing capsaicins helps to avoid cancer.
How to Grow Capsicum Plant Hybrid Seeds?
- Soil requirement for the good germination and good growth of the capsicum plant hybrid seed should be loose well drained enriched with organic matter.
- Before sowing into the soil place the Red capsicum seeds or shimla mirch seeds in warm water untill the seeds get settle down. As this makes the germination fast after sowing.
- Take the Red Capsicum seeds outside from water and prepare the soil in which you want to sow the capsicum seeds.
- You can use seedling tray for germination purpose and can transplant the grown seedlings. So fill the tray with soil prepared (The soil should be loose well drained and added with organic manure).
- Place each capsicum seeds at 1/4 inch deep in the each section of the seedling tray from the soil surface and cover the seeds with soil.
- Place the seedling tray at a warm place such as window sill so that it can get sunlight.
- Now water the sown shimla mirch seeds so that the soil can get moist only but not become soggy and continue to apply medium water whenever it is required.
- After germination of seeds when they get two sets of leaves it means its time to transplant the plant in a grower bag or pot filled with rich well drained soil mixed with organic manure.
- If you have suitable space you can transplant the Red Capsicum seedling into the ground.
Planting and Caring of Red Capsicum Plant:
- While transplanting the Shimla Mirch plants maintain a distance of at least 2 inch between the two plants.
- Don't overwater as it may cause rotting of the Capsicum roots.
- Try to maintain the warm temperature of 70-80 degree Fahrenheit.
Country of origin ?
What is the Shipping Cost ?
Your products are shipped based on option selected at the time of Checkout.
1. India Post Shipping = ₹37/-
2. Private Courier Shipping =₹67/-