Lemon Balm Seeds
Lemon Balm Seeds
What will you have in product ?
Seed quantity : 50
Why to have Lemon Balm in your home ?
Lemon balm is a is a perennial plant but bushy herbal plant.
This herbs also falls in a mint category.
It's leaves with its top aerial are used in various industries like cosmetics, perfume and medicinal.
This herbal plant lemon balm is used to make herbal tea.
It is found That it is used to treat Hyperthyroidism and Grave disease.
This intake of this herbal plant maintain problem of indigestion.
Special feature:- It is grown to attract honey bees for honey production.
Procedure to sow Lemon Balm Seeds:
- This product requires light and at least 20°C. It should be planted at a isolated place as it grows vigorously and can spread to other plantings
- Lemon balm seeds can be sown in container and the garden soil with some preparations like adding organic manure.
- Well drained soil with organic manure is best for its growth and development.
- Sow the lemon balm seeds about a 1/4" deep.
- Sunny days is best suitable for its cultivation and expect it's germination after 2 weeks from sowing of seeds.
- Sunlight provision for lemon balm should be full to partial shade.
- After sowing the seeds provide moderate water so that the soil gets moist only but not become soggy or over flooded.
- As the lemon balm grow it's requirement for water becomes more.
Planting and caring of Lemon Balm.
Protect it from mildew, a dusty white to grey coating over the plant body.
Country of origin ?
What is the Shipping Cost ?
Your products are shipped based on option selected at the time of Checkout.
1. India Post Shipping = ₹37/-
2. Private Courier Shipping =₹67/-