Coriander Seeds - Hybrid Seeds
Coriander Seeds - Hybrid Seeds
What Will You Have In The Product?
Seeds quantity : 450 (Approx.)
Different Names of Coriander Seeds in India:
Coriander seeds are commonly known as "
- Dhania in hindi
- Kothimbir in marathi
- Kothamalli in Tamil
- Malli in Malayalam
Benefits of Coriander leaves or coriander plant:
- Coriander seeds offer numerous health benefits. Coriander leaves contain antioxidants, and they have anti-inflammatory properties also.
- Coriander plant enhances digestion. Additionally, they are a good source of dietary fiber, iron, and magnesium.
Culinary Use of Coriander Seeds:
- Chutney made with coriander leaves gives a elegant taste.
- Widely used in cuisines, coriander seeds add a warm, citrusy flavor to dishes.
- They are a key ingredient in spice blends, curry powders, and are often used in pickling.
- This herbs can be used in drink like aam panna to pakoda or taste garnishing of vegetables.
Medical Use of Coriander Seeds:
- Coriander seeds have been traditionally used in various cultures for their potential medicinal properties.
- Coriander leaves are good remedy for digestive issues.
- It also helps to reduce blood sugar levels, and have antimicrobial properties.
General Information To Sow Coriander Seeds:
- Coriander seeds are spread over direcltly on well-draining soil and and covered with very thin layer of soil.
- The seeds should be planted about 1/4 inch deep. Very deep sowing may cause adverse effect of the germination.
- Coriander plants prefer a sunny location with partial shade in hotter climates.
Process For Sowing Corinader Seeds?
- 1.Just break the coriander seeds you receive from us into two halves.(Simple press using both hand or light press between hard surfaces)
- 2. Soak the halves pieces of coriander for 1 day in water (helps better grmination).
- 3. Use loose and well drained soil media to sow the seeds of coriander.
- 4. Spread the coriander seeds over the soil media. Apply thin cover seeds with same loose and well drained soil or simply sow in the soil 0.5inch depth.
- 5. Water the soil gently and properly, care should be taken dont apply force of water to irrigate it may displace the seeds from their original place.
Soil Type Required for Sowing Coriander Seeds:
- Coriander plants thrive in well-draining soil with a slightly acidic to neutral pH.
- Mix the soil with organic matter it enhances the soil fertility and provide essential nutrients to it.
Sunlight Requirement of Coriander Plant:
- Coriander plants grows well in full sunlight to partial shade.
- Good amount of sunlight promotes healthy growth of coriander plant and the puts good flavour in leaves and seeds.
Water Requirement for Coriander Plant:
- Coriander requires regular watering but avoid waterlogging.
- During dry times watering should be daily provided and muching can be the better way to keep the soil moist.
Location to Choose for Growing Coriander Plant:
- Choose a location with good air circulation for coriander plants. Proper spacing between plants encourages air movement, reducing the risk of fungal diseases.
- Sow coriander seeds with same attaining heights plant, also with same sunlight and water requirement of plants.
Germination Time of Coriander Seeds:
- Germination of coriander seeds takes within 7 to 20 days, depending on the growing conditions.
- Sow the seeds thinly and cover them lightly with soil for successful germination.
Harvesting Time of Coriander:
- When the coriander leaves get length of 3-6 inches you can harvest them.
Caring for Coriander Plant:
- Provide suitable water and avoid waterlogging conditions.
- Provide good space between the plants for good air circulation.
- Pinching off flowers once they appear can prolong the leafy phase before seed production.
- Harvest coriander seeds by cutting the seed heads once they turn brown and dry.
good quantity in this case
Country of origin ?
What is the Shipping Cost ?
Your products are shipped based on option selected at the time of Checkout.
1. India Post Shipping = ₹37/-
2. Private Courier Shipping =₹67/-